Thursday, August 29, 2013

16 weeks!


How far along? 16 weeks  


Baby Size: Avocado (according to Babycenter!) 


Total weight gain/loss: 1-2 lbs depending on the day

Maternity clothes?  No, but still in one pair of regular shorts, nike shorts, and dresses.

Stretch marks? Nope.
 
Sleep: Pretty normal

Best Moment this week? Nothing new!

Miss Anything? Not that I can think of

Movement: I still feel you fluttering every now and then. For the first time you kicked hard enough for your brother to feel you! You've only done that once.

Food cravings:  Still love band camp burrito bowls and sweettart jelly beans. Sweettart Jelly Beans except for the lemon ones. I know some pregnant nauseous women love lemon flavored things, but they make me want to gag.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat. I don't really have much of an appetite at all, but everything about meat makes me sick. I usually don't get hungry until about 2.


Gender prediction: Girl! Not too long and we will know for sure.

Labor Signs:  No 

Have you started to show yet: Most days that I *think* I look pregnant, I just ate too much. I think I am starting to form my baby bump.:)

Belly Button in or out?  In 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms: A little sensitive. Still Nauseous from time to time.


Happy or Moody most of the time:  Moodier then normal.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender :)