Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gender Reveal!

Matt, Owen, and I couldn't be more excited to be having another BOY!


I know Owen and Abe are going to best of buddies and the sweetest little mischief makers. :)

On September 7th (yes I am that far behind), we had a little get together to announce Abe's gender. It was really low key, but lots of fun! Mimi, Poppy, Grammy, Papaw, and the Murphys joined us.

Owen opened a box of blue balloons for the reveal. It was hard work! ;)











After the reveal, we grilled hot dogs by the pool and swam for a little while.





Owen REALLY wanted his brother to be a hippopotamus, so Mimi and Poppy brought Owen a big brother hippopotamus prize. :)



After swimming, we came in to watch football and eat cake. I am slacking on the job, and the only picture I got was what was left of the cake. Oops!


Blue icing for our sweet little boy!



Abe has the sweetest little ultrasound pictures. He didn't want to uncross his legs to show us his gender!




To me, these two already resemble! Owen is going to be such a good big brother. Abe is one lucky little boy!