Friday, September 27, 2013

20 weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks!   We are halfway to the estimated due date. Matt and I won't be inducing, and Owen came late...so I don't *really* think I am halfway there just yet. With Owen, I couldn't wait for him to get here. With Abe, I want the pregnancy to slow down a bit. Not that I am not excited for him to be here, but I am trying to savor my time with Owen as an only child. He is such a great partner in crime!



Baby Size: Banana (according to Babycenter)


Total weight gain/loss: 10lbs.  

Maternity clothes?  All maternity clothes now!

Stretch marks? Nope.
 
Sleep: Pretty normal sleep right now.

Best Moment this week? Nothing new!

Miss Anything? Not that I can think of

Movement: Abe is calm like Owen was. I feel him maybe 3 times a week. He moves around and gets situated sometimes around 9:00 or so (on some nights). Owen was a passive womb baby, and then a passive baby. Maybe Abe will be too!

Food cravings:  Nothing really this week!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Some meats. It is getting better.

Labor Signs:  No 

Have you started to show yet: I definitely have a baby bump now! 
 
Belly Button in or out?  In 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms: A few headaches, but not too bad!

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Looking forward to: Matt being able to feel Abe kick...still. I know you are passive Abe, but have one rambunctious night so that Daddy can feel you too. ;)

I am a little late posting, because I learned how to work my new embroidery machine. I have been playing with my new toy. :) I LOVE smocked and appliqued stuff on my sweet boys, so I plan on making a closet full of onesies before Abe arrives. :)

For my very first project I made Owen and Abe matching outfits. 


I also stayed up a little late last night. I made this burp cloth for Abe. I attempted to make Owen a football shirt for game day, but I had my first malfunction. It was a little late to start over...


Just wanted to share a few of Abe's first outfits/burp cloths made by Mommy. :)


And 20 weeks! 


I promise for a better "collage" in the next couple of weeks. I am not being lazy. My nose is bleeding (lovely pregnancy symptom...haha), and Owen is done with his breakfast. It is time for us to straighten up the house and get ready to go to the "Nagination Station". (Imaginiation Station) I love that sweet boy!