Sunday, May 12, 2013

Play Ball!

We celebrated Cinco De Mayo by going to our first Blue Wahoos game.
 
 


Owen LOVED it. I think he would've stayed forever. We watched the Pensacola Blue Wahoos play the Montgomery Biscuits.

I love the way Owen says Blue Wahoo. Maybe I will be able to get a video of it at some point.

One of the player's songs when he went  up to bat was "Wagon Wheel". Owen loved singing it.

I think you can tell by these pictures a good time was had by all. :)
 









We didn't catch any fly balls, but we caught a hot dog!
 
 

 
 
We ended our night with "Real Food" nachos after the game. Owen was too tired to look at me. :)
 
 
Stay tuned for MANY updates. I have got my work cut out during nap time.  I am behind. We have visited several parks, Sam's Fun City,been working on the potty (in the words of Owen "sometimes"), celebrated Mother's Day, and made a really long trip to spend time with great friends, and watch Papaw get baptized. :)