Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Our Mother's Day weekend was a lot of fun, but it was a whirlwind. We were so busy. Matt and Owen still made time for Mommy, and we celebrated on Monday night. They are the best!

I am so blessed that God chose me to be this little boy's Mommy. We are the perfect match! I love waking up to those steel blue eyes, and his precious grin every morning!


I am so blessed to get to kiss those sweet little toes every day.


I am so blessed that we have a healthy attachment, and a bond that I really don't think anyone else understands...

I am so blessed to get to love this little boy and watch him grow up.

I am so blessed to get to kiss those sweet cheeks.

 I am so blessed that I get to read to him every day, and watch his face light up.


I am so blessed to be a mother, and call Owen mine.

I love him to the moon and back!