Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend 2013

Mother's Day Weekend 2013 is one for the books. :) It was a great time in our lives, but also a busy/stressful time. We traveled over 12 hours in one weekend. I hated making my almost two year old sit still that long, but we made the best of it. Owen did great, and I am very proud of him.

We stretched our legs at the McWane Center. You earned it little buddy!







Friday night, we had a shrimp boil with Owen's best buddy Everett. The sweet Arners invited us over, and we had so much fun! They live in Indian Springs on a boarding school campus. We got to pet horses and explore so much. Owen had a blast. Mommy had so much fun catching up with Sara! Owen's favorite part of Friday night was playing in the tunnel. Thanks for the pics, Sara! We can't wait to play again.



 TACKLE!




On Saturday, we went to Anna Scott's birthday party. Owen has a blast. I love those two with all my heart, and we miss Anna Scott. I loved watching these two catch up. There hasn't been a day that Owen hasn't asked about sweet Anna Scott. Today he sang "I love Anna Scott, I love Anna Scott, yes I do".

Mary Catherine did a wonderful job as always. I wish I had an ounce of her creativity! The children had such a wonderful time!!! Thank you for inviting us to come, Anna Scott. We wouldn't have missed your second birthday for the world!



 Ballpit/bounce houses are so much fun!





Enjoying some wagon time with McNeil...







Owen's favorite food!


Bubbles!!!!




Catching up!





Make a wish Anna Scott! We hope they come true!







The greatest part of all was Sunday. On Sunday, Owen's Papaw got baptized. We are so proud of you Papaw!







Before our LONG drive, we had lunch with the fam. Owen enjoyed giving Nanny and Grammy his pictures he made for them. We didn't get to see our other Mothers but we wished them Happy Mother's Day and sent them their "happy" in the mail.






I hope all of my fellow Mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!