Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mommy and Me Date Night

Matt had a business dinner last week, so Owen and I went out on a date. :) I know I spend every day with him, but our "date nights" are extra special.

First we went to Sam's Fun City. Owen was too small for most of the rides, and he said the toddler bounce area was "too scary". He still had a blast on the few things he got to ride.

We rode the carousel...


 Owen rode a really fun car ride!






...and they may not have been the tea cups, but Owen and I got to "spin" together...

We shared lots of laughs. It was so sweet!






We ended our date with some ice cream from Dairy Queen. Owen picked out a Dilly Bar. It made him extra silly. It might have been sweet, but not as sweet as my O!


Where's Owen?

Boo!




I love him to the moon and back! I am so blessed....

Here is a video of my smarty pants...just for fun!


We hope you are having a great summer! Lots more fun to come!