Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blue Wahoos and a Beach Trip

Sunday night we got a little surprise. Mommy won tickets to the Blue Wahoos! Thank you Pensacola With Kids

Owen is the Blue Wahoos biggest little fan. He LOVES going to the games. He woke up from his nap to the exciting news, and grinned ear to ear the whole way there.

Owen really wants a Blue Wahoos hat....he wears an Infant size and I haven't been able to find one that small. Please let me know if you know ANYWHERE that sells them!!! If I don't find one, I think he will resort to wearing this bucket on his head the rest of the season.


We had the privilege of sitting close to home base, and got to sit behind these cool guys. This guy just said "Do you smell what the rock is cooking?" Oh yes...he did....


Deep concentration....


I can't even describe my love for this little boy!


CHARGE! Owen loves to cheer and dance for the Blue Wahoos. He made it on the TV screen twice. :)


Owen's most favorite part of the Blue Wahoos game was running the bases after the game. He was so cute and little compared to all of the other kids. He asks me every day "When can I run the bases again?" He thinks he is a true baseball player now!









Giving the blue Wahoo a high five!

Thanks again Pensacola with Kids !

I kind of went backwards. We spent the beginning of our weekend with our best friends Josh and Nicole in Orange Beach. It was so much fun catching up. Owen is going to be a great big brother one day. He was so good with Caleb. I told him Caleb was fragile, so he would let Caleb beat him up, and not do a thing...bless his sweet little heart. I think you can tell from this picture how much Owen loved "Baby Cabeb".


We stayed at the pool from 10:00-5:00 every day. We couldn't have done it if our babies' weren't perfect angels! :) Aren't they sweet????




We had so much fun thanks for inviting us, and for all the yummy meals. Owen keeps asking to eat "lobster again!". We hope to play again soon! Y'all are the best!