Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last year in my 20's!

I recently celebrated my 29th birthday. I can't believe it is my last year in my 20's. I still feel like I am about 23 most days. (Some days I feel like I am 63...haha)

Owen was very excited to celebrate Mommy's birthday. He patiently waited for Daddy to come home to give me birthday presents. 

Owen is very good at opening presents. :)
 


Owen picked this out all by himself. Somehow he knew a Stuffy was what I always wanted!
 







Helping me display my new Willow Tree Figure...
 



I was craving Hibachi so we tried out a Japanese restaurant down the road from our house. Owen shares my love for Hibachi. He ate tons of soup, ginger dressing, cabbage, mushrooms, steak, chicken, and fried rice of course. I couldn't believe the variety and amounts of food he ate!

He kept calling our cook "the green man" because he was wearing a green chef hat...:)


A little unsure of the fire...
 

Matt and Owen always do such a good job making my birthday special. They made a cake for me. So sweet! Owen couldn't wait to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles for me. :)





Here's to 29! I know it will be so special with my THREE boys to love! :)