Thursday, January 2, 2014

34 Weeks!

No picture today! I am trying to get all of Owen's Christmas toys organized. :)

How far along? 34 weeks today. I am doing a *little* better at getting things ready. We have the carseats ready to be installed, bought a new van, and I wrote my birth plan. That is it...but at least I have started!!!My midwife told me that Abe was coming soon ready or not. She suggested I write my birth plan this week, so that is what I did. :)


Baby Size:  These are averages, but somewhere around 4 3/4-5 lbs and 18 inches long. Jenny did say she thought Abe would be smaller than Owen, because he doesn't seem very big. I recall Dr. Heaton saying the same thing about Owen. She predicted him to be close to 6 lbs and he was 8lbs 7oz and 21.5 inches long. I hear Dr. Heaton is a really good "weight guesser"....so I wonder if Jenny is right, or if Abe has us fooled too! (his foot in my sternum and ribs feels pretty heavy at the moment)

Total weight gain/loss: I didn't gain TOO much over Christmas, but I don't feel like talking about it today...maybe next post!

Maternity clothes?  All maternity clothes now! 

Stretch marks? Nope.  
 
Sleep: I need it constantly, but can't seem to get it. My new sleep pattern is falling asleep about 8 and waking up from 1-4 in the morning. My body must be getting prepared for some late nights breastfeeding Abe.

Best Moment this week? Jenny telling me I did exceptionally well with not gaining too much weight over Christmas, and hearing that Abe's heartbeat was "happy". 

Miss Anything? Being comfortable!

Movement: A little more lately

Food cravings: Ice, Ice, and more ice. I've also had a sweet tooth.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nausea is creeping back up on me some days. 

Labor Signs:  I've had a couple of Braxton Hicks.

Have you started to show yet: Yep!

Belly Button in or out?  In or flat.

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms:  Very sore ribs and back. Lots of lightheaded days...no energy....We are definitely at the end!

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mmm a little of both!

Looking forward to: My 4D ultrasound tomorrow.