Thursday, November 21, 2013

28 weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks. I just scheduled all of my two week appointments for December. I can't believe how much faster things go with your second baby!



Baby Size: My little man is around 2 and 1/2 lbs and 15 inches long. (these are averages of course)

Total weight gain/loss: Still 18 lbs! :) I didn't gain any over the past two weeks.


Maternity clothes?  All maternity clothes now! 

Stretch marks? Nope.  
 
Sleep: I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting comfortable these days.

Best Moment this week? Getting my glucose test over with! I am so happy I got to drink grape juice this time. It made a huge difference. Now let's pray I don't have a call back from Ms. Jenny!

Miss Anything? Being able to take deep breaths. :) Abe is squishing my lungs.

Movement: Most of Abe's movement is at night.


Food cravings:  Smoothies and Vanilla yogurt with almonds in it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.

Labor Signs:  None

Have you started to show yet: Yep!

Belly Button in or out?  In 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms: Heartburn, I get a little lightheaded, and difficulty taking deep breaths.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for!