Thursday, October 10, 2013

22 weeks!

How far along? 22 weeks. How did that happen?





Baby Size: Spaghetti Squash (according to Babycenter)




Total weight gain/loss: 12lbs  

Maternity clothes?  All maternity clothes now!

Stretch marks? Nope.
 
Sleep: Most of the time I fall asleep when I lay down with Owen now. I think I am getting back to the tired stage.

Best Moment this week? Nothing new!

Miss Anything? Not that I can think of

Movement: Abe is a passive womb baby like Owen was! I feel him about every other day now. Just a nudge or two.

Food cravings:  Nothing really this week!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I think I am over the meat thing...finally.

Labor Signs:  No 

Have you started to show yet: I definitely have a baby bump now! 

Belly Button in or out?  In 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms: Hello Heartburn! A two hour car trip is about all I can handle without being sore and exhausted for a week. :)

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Looking forward to: Matt being able to feel Abe kick...still.