Thursday, October 24, 2013

24 weeks!

How far along? 24 weeks. I think I am in denial that time is going by so fast. I've done absolutely nothing to prepare for Abe's arrival. :)


Baby Size: According to Babycenter, little man is about a foot long and 1 1/3 lbs. (too bad that isn't all his Mama has gained)

Total weight gain/loss: I don't think I want to answer that this week. We've grown a lot over the past couple of weeks. Maybe I will have a slower next couple of weeks. :) I have an appointment next week, and Jenny Allen is going to crawl my tail.

Maternity clothes?  All maternity clothes now! If you look in my picture, I am wearing regular clothes. My stomach looks like it could eat my shirt at any minute.

Stretch marks? Nope.
 
Sleep: Fairly normal. It is hard to get up in the mornings sometimes, but nothing too crazy.

Best Moment this week? Nothing new!

Miss Anything? Not that I can think of

Movement: Abe is still passive. So far this week I have felt him every day.

Food cravings:  Peanut butter and chocolate combination (had this with Owen too). I made some no bake cookies last week. They weren't processed, but they had 3 cups of sugar in them. I think I can thank them for my weight gain.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.

Labor Signs:  No 

Have you started to show yet: Yep!

Belly Button in or out?  In 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Symptoms: Heartburn is about it right now.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy

Looking forward to: Matt being able to feel Abe kick...still.