Monday, February 24, 2014

Time for a Check-Up!

Can you believe little Abraham is 2 weeks old already?!?! I am going to blink my eyes and my little nugget will be two like Owen. I keep telling time to slow down, but it won't listen.

Mommy broke down and gave Abe a pacifier. His latch is perfect and he screams in the car. It breaks my heart. This seems to be the only thing that comforts him.

On our way to the doctor...


Abraham was so lucky to have his big brother accompany him to the doctor. Owen sang to Abe when he cried. He also made a choo choo out of the chairs and took us on a few adventures.


Abe isn't a fan of check-ups.

This big boy was 19. 75 inches and in the 50th percentile for height.

He weighed 8lbs 13oz. He was in the 75th-90th percentile for weight.

Waiting on Dr. Brycen...


Dr. Brycen said that Abe was healthy as a horse. She said he was gaining weight like a champ. She said to continue to breastfeed on demand, make people wash their hands like crazy, and avoid unnecessary crowds. Dr. Brycen will see us again at 2 months!

I wonder if Abe will still have this pacifier? I love how he is holding on to it. 

"Please, don't take my passy, Mommy!"


Stay tuned for Abe's Birth Story! I have been working hard on it, and hope to have it up by the end of the week. :)