Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy "Balentimes" Day!

I am feeling very loved and blessed this Valentine's Day (or as Owen says it Balentimes Day)!

I am so lucky to have these men in my life! I don't know what I did to deserve these boys, but I thank God for them every day!


Chunka- Munk's first Valentine's Day
On Tuesday, Matt took Owen to the MOMS Club Valentine's Party. 

You are looking at one AWESOME Daddy!


Sparkly Valentine's play-doh at the party...


Exchanging Valentines with friends.... (I LOVE these pictures!)










The next day I could tell my little love bug needed some Mommy time. I decided to take him to Baskin Robbins for a treat-just the two of us. Wouldn't you know they had fudge dipped Valentine's waffle cones! What a perfect date with my perfect little boy!



Owen also picked out Valentines for the girls at the clubhouse and Daddy. He couldn't wait until Valentine's Day, so we delivered them a little bit early.

We started our Valentine's Day with a "naked" Valentine craft...


Ignore Mommy's sloppiness. This was done one-handed, because I had my smallest love bug in the other one.

We went outside as a family and had a picnic...


Abe's first time outside to get a little Vitamin D...

When we came inside, we gave each other our Valentine's presents...

Owen got the "My Body Science Series" books.


A card was really important to him this year. When I told him he had a present he said "I hope you got me a card, that would mean a lot to me." 

Fact of Life: I make really awkward faces when playing with my children!

The boys gave me these beautiful earrings.

I feel really bad. I have the best husband in the world. I was expecting Abe to come late, but he surprised us! Therefore, my precious husband got chocolates and a baby for Valentine's Day!

Grammy and Papaw's present came in the mail right on time! Owen was SOOO excited!!!!

How precious is this?!?! Thanks Grammy and Papaw! We are sending you hugs and kisses from Pensacola!

After a much needed nap, we headed to the playground. It was a great opportunity to put Abe in the Moby for the first time. If you can't tell he LOVED it!


Mommy kind of over did it, so the rest of our activities were calm.  ;)

Owen painted hearts with a toilet paper roll stamp. This turned into more of a finger painting project. :-p


I am so full of love this Valentine's Day I think my heart could explode. Words can't describe how much I love my three sweet boys!

We hope you had a great Valentine's Day!