Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Time Fun!


My little artist has been hard at work this month. We have put the "preschool" program on the back burner to have some Christmas fun.

I am so lucky, to get to look at this precious artwork hanging on my window every day. :)










Here are some pictures of Owen and Anna Scott painting Christmas Trees. I thought he did very well for an 18 month old!




I Owen and Anna Scott love sensory activities! 

We played with a little vinegar, food coloring, and baking soda recently. Owen was in awe of the Christmas color explosions. :)








We ate played with homemade "Christmas play-doh".






Owen said his snowman needed hair. :)

A Daddy and an Owen    
Owen and Anna Scott made pretty Christmas trees from ice cream cones, icing, and sprinkles.



 
 We painted ourselves Christmas Tree Bottles. This was so messy much fun!








Owen had so much fun at the Emmet O' Neal Library Christmas Party. Here is a picture of him with the sweet twins. He wanted to sit right in the middle. Smart boy!


Owen didn't really like wearing his Rudolph nose. :)



 
I will end this blog with some pictures of the precious ornaments Owen made to hang on the tree. I know I will cherish these forever!