Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

I LOVE Christmas, but Christmas is even more fun through my sweet baby's eyes!

Owen loves everything Christmas. His favorite thing is a "no-man". (snowman) He can also tell you about and say stockings, Santa, Ho-Ho, Reindeer, Christmas Trees, Tinsel, Candy Canes, Holly, Gingerbread Men, Presents, Nutcrackers, and several other things. Today we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. He kept saying "again again". We haven't had a nap, but we've sang Happy Birthday to Jesus about 500 times. I want him to know what Christmas is all about. :) One of my favorite Christmas words Owen has learned is "nativity". He says "ta tivity", and he can point one out anywhere. :)

Owen got his first advent calendar this year.

Here he is on December 1st, opening his first chocolate....


Is this what I think it is?


 "Yea! Chockit"...



I have spent hours on Pinterest, and our house is covered in glitter, but the Fall house is starting to look like Christmas!

My first project was an easy Deco-Mesh bow for the mailbox...


I also made our tree topper this year...


Owen picked out some "No-men" for his room. 
 

 He also wanted to hang his Daddy's old stocking in his room. :)


The garland above the door was another pinterest project.


And this garland as well. I was really happy with the way it turned out.
 



Owen's elf. Owen says he is on a chair. 
 
A hot chocolate bar


I loved this ribbon so much. I just had to make a bow. 
 

The nativity
 


I've had so much fun doing Christmas art projects with Owen.


Owen decorated the glass door with window clings.
 

Our refrigerator turned into Frosty!
 

I love the way these turned out.
 

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. I know Owen has been a really good boy this year, so he needed a rather large stocking. :)


Owen's felt tree. Mommy did an awful job making ornaments, and the tree is a little lopsided, but didn't Owen decorate it well?


Merry Christmas!