Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Here I go....Watch me GROW!

Owen is growing up way too fast! He turned 16 months old on the 1st of this month. I've asked him to stay 16 months old forever. :)

At 16 months Owen has six teeth. Four on the top and two on the bottom. His molars are starting to break through. :)

Owen says a new word daily. He can really say anything! I love how he pronounces his r's. :) He has started saying 2-3 word sentences. I know it won't be long and we will be able to carry on sweet conversations.

Owen still isn't walking. He has taken 10 steps. He is getting closer every day.

His favorite foods are yogurt, "Mama Milk", peas, green beans, celery with ranch, and ketchup. :)

Owen loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, monkeys (he calls them Ahh Ahh's), Dogs, squirrels, the moon, and Elmo.

Owen loves to put together simple puzzles, read books, go to the park, play with his best friend Anna Scott, and play in his ball pit.

Here are some more pictures from our 16 month photoshoot. :)



How do you get a 16 month old to smile for your pictures? Hit yourself in the head with an Elmo doll. Works every time!

He looks like my baby pictures in this one! :)





Elmo had to participate in our photoshoot this time around!

Happy 16 months "Melmo"! Your eyes are delicious!

Watch me GROW! (and watch my Mama cry after she goes through all my old pictures)


Happy Birthday Owen!
1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

12 months


13 months
14 months
15 months (Bad mama didn't get one in his "tie")
16 months
I love this sweet little boy more than he will ever know!