Monday, May 5, 2014

Disney On Ice!

The Friday before we moved to Mississippi I took Owen to see Disney On Ice. His Daddy and I got him tickets for an Easter gift. Daddy had to go to Birmingham, so I let Owen take a friend. He took his sweet little friend Renee. It was his first time taking a friend on an outing.


Renee's Mommy kept Abe. Owen was a little worried about leaving his brother at first, but I think he enjoyed our special time!

I LOVED listening to Owen and Renee on the ride to the Civic Center. They sang Frozen songs. Owen told Renee she had "beautiful hair". Renee explained the word "memorize" to Owen. "It is when you listen to a movie or song soooo many times you know EVERY word."  It was so sweet, and the whole ride was filled with laughter.


We scurried around to try to find parking. Renee got to witness my bad sense of direction. We were greeted by a man on a bike that drove us to the show. The kiddos were SO happy! Isn't Renee's smile contagious? I love it!


The show was great! Renee and Owen both loved it. I didn't take a bunch of pictures. I was enjoying the moment. Sometimes it is fun to NOT be the mom behind the camera. ;) We can't wait to go again!








We got big Mickey suckers during intermission. :-P






Thanks for making our Disney on Ice trip even more fun, Renee! 

Until next time, Disney on Ice...