Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Anniversary!

On May 30, Matt and I celebrated our FOURTH anniversary. I am so blessed to have Matt as a husband. I love him more and more everyday. I strive to put God first, and Matt second in everything I do. He is such a great husband and father. I hope Owen grows up to be just like his wonderful daddy. (and meets a wife like me-only kidding) Matt leads our family by supporting us spiritually, financially, emotionally...so many ways that I could spend all day listing them. We make an awesome team. I couldn't imagine being a parent with anyone else. He is such a great support system and most of the time we agree on decisions. It makes life a lot easier! Thanks for everything, Matt! Here's to many more years!

We celebrated with Owen opening our presents! Fourth anniversary is hard! (flowers, fruit, linen, kitchen appliance) I got Matt a seer sucker shirt. He got me linen pants, and sweet earrings with my birth flower inside of them. :) Later that night, we enjoyed dinner (just the two of us) at Mikata's.





 

My how time has flown since this day!


It has been a fun and eventful four years.

We went on our first trip as a married couple-our Jamaica honeymoon.



Spent time on the lake with friends...



Purchased our first dog...worst decision ever


Ran a few races...



Enjoyed some Alabama football games...






Celebrated holidays...




Went to some CRAZY Christmas parties...









Made each other laugh...



Only my hubby (and a few others) will remember/get this laugh....Taco Bell Big Box/Big Bacon Classic...


We welcomed our sweet baby boy into the world...


Dedicated him to the Lord...



We tried to keep him little forever, but he has grown up right before our eyes!


But most of all we have loved and prayed!

I love you so much Matt!

Happy Anniversary!