Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Three Years Old!

How did this baby?


Turn into this little boy in the blink of an eye?!?!


I am so proud of my Owen. He is such a smart, kind little fellow.

Let's give some updates!

Weight: 29 lbs

 Height: 3 foot 1 inches

Clothing Size: 2T shirts and he can only wear adjustable waist pants. I typically get a 2t and tighten them a lot

Shoe Size: 7

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Shows: Team Umizoomi and Paw Patrol

Favorite Movie: Frozen

Likes: Loves Reading, Playing outside, Playing games, Structure, Singing (he makes up songs all the time),  Bear Cub Club, Excel by 5, and doodling

Dislikes: Going down slides and anything remotely scary

Favorite Foods: Pizza and cookies

Least Favorite Foods: Potatoes and Tomatoes

Favorite Toy: Cars

Favorite Restaurant: Moe's 

Favorite Sport: Soccer

Firsts: First trip to the dentist, First "girlfriend"(He informed me I wasn't his girlfriend anymore, he had a girlfriend named Abbey from church. He likes her because she is beautiful and wears pretty tutus with sparkles and jewels. )

A few things I don't want to forget...

Owen loves to tell Matt and I "You are my best friend". We here it a few times a day and it makes my heart melt every time.

Owen's witty little personality! The things he says are just hilarious.

These first three years have been awesome. Owen makes our life fun, full of laughter, and SOOO much sweeter!
 

Welcome to the world precious baby boy...


First Birthday...


Second Birthday...


Third Birthday...


It just keeps getting better! We love you Owen!!!!