Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Almost Turkey Time...

Owen is having a blast in Enterprise! He amazes me every day. I know I say this all the time, but he is SO smart! He has really changed these past few days. I was going to wait to post until I got home, but I was scared I would forget all of his accomplishments.

His new word is Disgusting! What 17 month old uses the word disgusting? He is also talking in sentences more often.

He knows everyone's name in Enterprise. (and every dog's name). My family is really big, so this is quite the accomplishment.

He has started saying Awww Man! It is the cutest thing I've ever heard...

He was cooking on the pretend stove yesterday and pretended he got burnt. He said OWWW! Hot! Boo Boo! He made everyone in the room kiss his pretend boo boo. ;)

He is walking like a pro. He just had to decide the right time.

He loves playing with his cousins Skyler and Spencer. They make him feel "big".

He also fell in love with Ella and Emme Grace since we've been home. When he woke up from his nap yesterday he said "El- LAH....where?".

He is the biggest "little bama fan" I know. If he sees ANYTHING Alabama related, whether it be the script A or simply houndstooth, he throws his little fist in the air and says "Toll Tide". If he sees anything Auburn he gets a disgusted look on his face and says Yuck! We've taught him well....

He has developed a sense of style. He only likes to wear his "Melmo" shoes. (even though they are a size too big)

He has mastered the "one finger touch". I've taught him we can only touch breakables lightly with one finger.

He has become very interested in the potty. I am trying to decide if I should start potty training or give him a little more time. Poopie and Poo Poo are now his favorite words.

I think my baby may turn into a pickle before we make it back to Birmingham. I can't count the number of pickles he has eaten.

He has started paying a lot of attention to his colors and shapes. I know that he knows red, blue, green, circle, star, and heart. He may know more...

He has learned how to "hop"...or at least he thinks he does. His feet never leave the ground. ;)

He loves to say "What dat, What dat, What dat?" He never says it once, always three times...;)

Here are some pictures from the park in Enterprise...

Is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen?


Loves his Daddy...


Hopping!


What dat, what dat, What dat?


My world!


We are celebrating Thanksgiving in Enterprise this year, and Christmas in Arab. We are having a wonderful time with our family.

We really miss the Falls. I think we should all rent a cabin and have Thanksgiving together one year. I am blessed with two awesome families! Happy Thanksgiving Papaw, Grammy, Nanny, and Aunt Deh-Deh!

Owen and I miss "Ann Cot" and can't wait to see her on Monday. Owen asks for her every morning. :) Happy Thanksgiving Anna Scott! Eat lots of turkey, and be ready to play on Monday. :)


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!