Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's Day Questionare....

My boys are so lucky to have Matt as their father. He is patient, kind, understanding, loving, gentle, and the best role model. He sets a great example of how a husband should treat his wife. I hope Owen and Abe turn out just like him! Thank you Matt, for being the perfect father for our children. 


In honor of Father's Day, I let Owen answer some questions about his Daddy. Enjoy! Haha!

My Daddy's name is Matt.

He is 2 years old.

He weighs 7 tons pounds.

Daddy is as tall as a giraffe, but he doesn't eat grass..

My Daddy's favorite food is salad.

My Daddy can run faster than a cheetah.

He can lift a ball.

He is really good at playing with baby toys.

He makes the best eggs....You don't make the best eggs Mommy. You aren't a super hero. Matt is!

He is funny when he does funny jokes.

He likes to have diarrhea on his hands.

My favorite thing to do with Daddy is play volleyball.

I'm just like my Daddy when I'm big and strong.

It makes Daddy happy when I help him.

My daddy likes to wear a Daddy Shirt!

Daddy is smart because of me.

Daddy works hard at Pensacola.

I love my Daddy because I like to play with him.

My Daddy's super power is MATT POWER!!!

Some pictures from our Father's Day...





We love you Daddy!!!!!