Saturday, July 11, 2015

Holding these precious moments!

Blogging has obviously been at the bottom of my "To Do List". I had a sweet friend remind me how important it is to document this sweet time. Sometimes even the most precious memories can be forgotten.  After that, I decided it was time for a big game of catch-up!

I stumbled across this poem on the internet, and thought it was all too fitting. Time is moving so fast!

You were six months old and full of fun
With a blink of an eye you were suddenly one.
There were so many things we were going to do,
But I turn my head and you were two.

At two you were still dependent on me,
But independence took over when you were three.
Your third birthday, another year I wished to ignore,
But as I lit the candles there weren't three but four.

Four was the year that you really strived,
Why, look at you now, you're already five.
Now you're ready for books and rules,
This is the year that you go to school.

The big day came you were anxious to go.
We walked to the bus, going oh so slow.
As the bus drove away and you waved good-bye
I felt a lump in my throat and a tear stung my eye.

For when the bus brings you home and you jump to the ground,
You'll be wearing your cap and graduation gown.
Time goes by so fast its hard to believe,
Why just yesterday you were home with me.

So I am holding these moments as hard as I can,
Because the next time I look I'll be seeing a man . . .

Anonymous

Enjoy this recap of the precious moments we've shared from January-June....
(Minus a few things that I will get to later)

 Children of The World Rescue Tour 
We had the pleasure of hosting Pembi and Samaria. They were a true blessing to our family.  Please check out Children of the World by clicking here!










Play Time!




































  
Kangarooz














Zoo









Pete the Cat at Lynn Meadows...


Chick-Fil-A Cow Story Time....









Learning

Owen learned to write his name!




Birthdays!
(stay tuned for more birthday posts!)

I turned the big 3-0 this year...





Abe is ONE! (more to come)


 

Mimi's Birthday...



Owen drew Mimi a picture of a cow
Papa's Birthday...








Owen's Birthday... (More to Come!)


Abe's Dedication!


Polar Plunge 2015
Owen and Matt jumped into the ice cold pool on St. Patrick's Day!





Water Fun
Both boys have been little fish this year!

Swimming Lessons









Cooking Time!




Owen invited his imaginary friends to breakfast
 Neighborhood Triathlon 2015




Mother's Day...



Father's Day...








Abraham's First Haircut!






A little bit of mischief...
What kind of blog would this be without just a little bit of trouble?!?!



















And....Lots of love!