Saturday, August 2, 2014

Abraham: 5 months!

 Abe learned a new trick this month... 

...how to take that sticker off and EAT it! :)

It is hard to believe this baby is 5 months old....

Yes, he is always this happy...









Stats: No official stats this month, but I weighed with you and I think you are somewhere between 18 and 19 lbs.

Clothing Size: 9 months

Diaper Size: Size 4 or second rise on your cloth diapers

Firsts: First time napping in your crib.

Milestones:  You are rolling. Not really a roly poly yet, but you roll. You are very good at lifting your head and try your hardest to crawl. You make sooo many sounds. This month you have started Na Na Na and Geeeee. I love them!

Food: Just breast milk when you are hungry.

Likes:  Saying Da Da Da Da....Watching your brother play. Swing! Excersaucer. Your bouncy seat. Baby Einstein clutch ball. Sophie the giraffe. Ergo. Your hands. Babbling!!!! Playing period...you love to play. 
 
Dislikes:  Loud noises and getting your boogers sucked out.

Best Moment: Listening to you laugh at your brother play basketball....

Worst Moment: None this month. Yea!

Sleep: Pretty much the same as last month. Napping 3 times with some cat naps in between. Sleeping with Mommy and Daddy at night. You could totally sleep in your crib. Mommy just gets anxiety when you aren't next to me at night. Plus, the snuggles are pretty awesome!

Favorites: You are so stinkin' happy! I love it! I look at you and you smile or laugh. I get out the camera now and you automatically smile. 

Our days: Pretty much the same as last month.

Nicknames: Bubba, Boo, Boo Boo, Squishy Squish

Health: so so healthy!

Things I want to remember...

Your sweet chunky cheeks.

The sweet smell of your baby breath.

The way you look at me with your mouth open when you want to eat.

Your giggle.

This...





Here are some favorite pictures from Month 4-5! Enjoy!




























Watch me Grow!